Uniform can be purchased from Ship Shape, a local shop in Albion Street, Exmouth.
Very good quality pre-loved uniform is available, just pop into the school office. Donation of £1 per item to the PFTA and free to families who who need it. We encourage everyone to support and use our pre-loved uniform as another way to be environmentally friendly.
Our school uniform consists of:
- black / charcoal grey trousers / shorts or skirt
- grey / black / white socks
- sensible black shoes
- a white polo / buttoned shirt
- a blue sweatshirt / fleece / cardigan with the school logo
- blue / white gingham dress
- a waterproof coat
It is helpful if children have their own wellington boots for our Beach and Adventure School sessions - we will let you know when these are taking place.
Our PE kit is:
- royal blue shorts
- yellow t-shirt with the school logo
- trainers / plimsolls
- tracksuit for colder weather (optional)
Pupils are expected to present themselves well and wear appropriate school uniform. Jewellery cannot be worn.
Please ensure all clothing is clearly named.