Uniform can be purchased from Baileys, a local shop on The Parade, in Exmouth.
Alternatively, you can order it online by going to www.YourSchoolUniform.com and by selecting our school.
Very good quality second hand uniform is available from the PTFA.
Our school uniform consists of:
- black / charcoal grey trousers / shorts or skirt
- grey / black / white socks
- sensible black shoes
- a white polo / buttoned shirt
- a blue sweatshirt / fleece / cardigan with the school logo
- blue / white gingham dress
- a waterproof coat
It is helpful if children have their own wellington boots for our Beach and Adventure School sessions - we will let you know when these are taking place.
Our PE kit is:
- royal blue shorts
- yellow t-shirt with the school logo
- trainers / plimsolls
- tracksuit for colder weather (optional)
Pupils are expected to present themselves well and wear appropriate school uniform. Jewellery cannot be worn.
Please ensure all clothing is clearly named.